Shakespeare!

Topics about Argentina Philately in english language.

Moderador: Rein

Responder
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Shakespeare!

Mensaje por Rein »

Shakespeare merece un subforo independiente ya lo creo! Sin embargo, esto no fue idea mía, sino la de nuestros moderadores estimados.

Creo que ue tenían razón! ¿Dónde más podría colocarse de manera adecuada "Correos o no Correos"? Esa es la cuestión! La famosa cita de Hamlet!

BVDB:

Shakespeare deserves a separate Subforo for sure! However, this was not my idea but that of our esteemed moderators.

I think they were right! Where else could they adequately positioned "Correos o no Correos"? Esa es la cuestión! The famous quote from Hamlet!
_gabf_
Usuario Verificado
Usuario Verificado

Re: Shakespeare!

Mensaje por _gabf_ »

I really dont understand why anybody talk with you in a direct way.

You are trying to be funny about the fact that the moderators make a special section, nearly only for you.

But the really is, that you degree of expertice in posts, isnt helpfull for the mayority members in this forum. Actually only in a few post you have retribution for your study. Yours post are long, and with a lot of big pictures wich takes a lot of time to download for a regular pc. I know that you were writting in a philatelic magazine wich loose a lot of subscriptions couse yours articles, why do you thing that in the forum is going to happend any different?

Bye and im sorry for my english, but is early in the moorning (FOR ME :P)
ernesto
Moderador
Moderador
Colecciono: Sellos fiscales de provincia de Buenos Aires y de Ahorro Postal
Canje de Sellos: Si

Mensaje por ernesto »

Gonzalo
Los moderadores hemos hablado con Rein de la manera más directa que te puedas imaginar. Sólo que se hace el tonto.

Ernesto
Hermogenes
Usuario Verificado
Usuario Verificado
Colecciono: Monedas y billetes argentinos
Monedas universales con escudos nacionales
Canje de Sellos: No

Mensaje por Hermogenes »

Creo que, ante estos problemas, vienen a tono las sesudas reflexiones del gran pensador argentino -de ascendencia española- Manuel Goreiro:
escanear0006.jpg
Espero que sirvan para pensar un poco...
Saludos a todos

Hermógenes
No tienes los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
"El anverso es el Escudo"
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

_gabf_ escribió:I really dont understand why anybody talk with you in a direct way.

You are trying to be funny about the fact that the moderators make a special section, nearly only for you.

But the really is, that you degree of expertice in posts, isnt helpfull for the mayority members in this forum. Actually only in a few post you have retribution for your study. Yours post are long, and with a lot of big pictures wich takes a lot of time to download for a regular pc. I know that you were writting in a philatelic magazine wich loose a lot of subscriptions couse yours articles, why do you thing that in the forum is going to happend any different?

Bye and im sorry for my english, but is early in the moorning (FOR ME :P)
Gonzales,

Si bien es cierto que sólo unos pocos puestos eran útiles, hazme el placer que me indique cuál! Puede decirnos al acerca de sus intereses propios ...... :evil:
zakur
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por zakur »

I have to disagree with Gonzalo here, although most of Rein posts have a level of technical detail that I don't use in my collection, it is always useful to learn more about my stamps, and to know that the knowledge is right here in case I need it tomorrow.
When I started in this forum, Rubiera's posts about PyR I were really shocking for me: I could not believe such a degree of detail to clasify stamps and papers. I would have never thought about asking him to stop because I could not understand him. Would you?
www.albumdeestampillas.com.ar
albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com
Responder

Volver a “Argentina Philately in the language of Shakespeare”