albino watermark?

Topics about Argentina Philately in english language.

Moderador: Rein

Responder
vicariasca
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Colecciono: Argentina completa. Italia Reino. Inglaterra y Francia. Plates Reina Victoria.
Canje de Sellos: Si

albino watermark?

Mensaje por vicariasca »

Do not know what will happen with the google translation, but at the request of Rein replacing it here. :D
Clarified that he said very quickly, it is the American Tizado role. Now I need information about the watermark Albina or white. (Rein Thank you, now I have several examples and I teed it is simpler to distinguish)
I decided to accommodate Moreno, and began separating the offset of the type. Very little offset and many fonts.
I started with the pictures that are easier to look at the watermarks and when I came to this, by putting petrol ... I see nothing. Seeking no watermark in the catalog and does not appear Pettigiani. I look again and notice he has watermark, moving it to the light, one can see the circles and the rays of the sun, but with benzene ANYTHING.
Look at the dates and was used in 1944. In the catalog, meeting the U.S. and ultimately chalking watermark appears white (albino) seen on a black background. My desktop is black, but just do not see it, so I scanned black and white background (on the black note more), but gasoline is not. Anyone can tell me if the U.S. chalking JBK 800 striped grain. I have problems with the papers, as I have another picture with a good thick white chalking folds about its vertical axis and do not know if it's the 800 JC. Please help me?. Attachments
Habla de mi vida cuando la tuya sea un ejemplo. Y cuando creas que tu vida es un ejemplo, te darás cuenta que no tendrás deseos de hablar de la mía.
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Re: albino watermark?

Mensaje por Rein »

Alejandra,

The 1943 coated paper with an orthogonal watermark and a symmetrical paper mesh; density 30/16!! According to Bardi TI2!

Imagen

Count the number of red lines and you will wind up with approximately 50 lines per stamp! Height = 30mm, 16 lines / cm => 48 lines / stamp!

to be continued ....
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

I am glad that benzina is not the solution for watermark studies reallly! Using good light sources, train your eyes and eventually scan the stamps with a high resolution!

to be continued ....
vicariasca
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Colecciono: Argentina completa. Italia Reino. Inglaterra y Francia. Plates Reina Victoria.

Mensaje por vicariasca »

Thanks Rein.
Do not worry about the watermark ... We will not understand
Habla de mi vida cuando la tuya sea un ejemplo. Y cuando creas que tu vida es un ejemplo, te darás cuenta que no tendrás deseos de hablar de la mía.
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

vicariasca escribió:Thanks Rein.
Do not worry about the watermark ... We will not understand

Alejandra,

I like the concept of an albino watermark just as I like the invisble watermarks!

You do see the red lines though??? You might even count them! Of course they are all virtual or imaginary :)

saludos, Rein
vicariasca
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador

Mensaje por vicariasca »

In the Pettigiani catalog appears 800JBK as White or albino and fairly in the American Tizado Striped and granulated.
You have the catalog Pettigiani?. Look, please.
Rein
Usuario Colaborador
Usuario Colaborador
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rein »

vicariasca escribió:In the Pettigiani catalog appears 800JBK as White or albino and fairly in the American Tizado Striped and granulated.
You have the catalog Pettigiani?. Look, please.

Alejandra,

I read it but it is non-sense! Nowhere Pettigiani has explained what he means by that!?

You can have an albino print when there was no ink applied but this cannot happen with watermarks as you do not need to ink the watermark! :) :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

saludos and good night!, Rein
Responder

Volver a “Argentina Philately in the language of Shakespeare”